I’m chuffed you’ve got this far and want to find out more about the man behind the camera!
A full-time UK and destination wedding photographer and videographer, I LOVE working with creative, laid-back couples that want something totally unique on their wedding day, just like them.
I live in Saffron Walden with my wife Kelly, our daughter Edie and our two dogs – Doris a naughty Miniature Dachshund and Ralph a Labrador Cross from Cyprus (watch their daily antics on my Instagram stories!)
“They're all natural shots and the photos are like watching a film as he managed to capture emotions and the day true
CHRISTINE & CALUM
I’m a laid back, no fuss kind of guy, so you can be completely at ease around me – laugh, shout, swear! I’m there to capture the candid portraits that show the uniqueness of you!
And I’m not just another supplier. I’ll be the one driving you down to the beach at sunset getting you jumping over the rocks, or running back to the wedding after I’ve already left for the night, because I’ve found an incredible spot for a photo that is totally YOU!
Travel is my thing, and I’m so grateful that I can do this as part of my work. Want to elope and take me with you? I’m there! Need tips on planning your epic destination wedding? Read my blog for travel stories and tips.
THINGS I LOVE:
Chocolate, especially brownies! • Ibiza • Football • The Gym • Sunday Roast • Sushi • Black • Sunset and Sunrise • New Trainers • Creative Couples
WHAT YOU’RE LIKE AS A COUPLE:
• You take the non-traditional approach. You’re fun, relaxed and do things your unique way!
• You love travel and adventure, a wanderlust couple who’ll be booking the next trip on the flight home!
• You do different – you’re no top hat and tails kind of people when it comes to style!
• You’ll really appreciate photography, like REALLY appreciate it, and know that great photography is an investment
• You’ll love all the candid shots the best, the ones that show the true emotion of the day that you can feel every time you look at them
• You’ll be tearing up the dance floor till the very end!
• You’ll want a laid back, no fuss photographer!