“Wowwwwwww…we are both blown away. Lee, they are more than perfect. Thank you so, so much. I can’t put into words how grateful we are! – Leone”
Choosing your wedding photographer is the biggest investment you’ll make for your wedding day. Your photos will be the one lasting thing you have from the day, aside from each other!
I limit my diary to 25 weddings a year so that you get the very best of me, so I can deliver you the most epic, creative and unique wedding photos. There’s no way I could do that by shooting 60+ weddings…
Read what my amazing couples say about me here
“Photos are and incredibly important part of a wedding day and I knew the photographer we chose had to be just right. Lee is friendly, down to earth, helpful, professional and extremely talented – all of what I believe embodies a terrific wedding photographer – Laura Dundas”
All packages include:
• Unlimited coverage – I’ll be with you from getting ready to around a hour after your first dance
• A pre-wedding meeting or Skype consultation
• All travel expenses and accommodation (Scotland & Wales add £150)
• Handcrafted edited images
• Support and help only a email or phone call away!
• Online gallery and slideshow to share with your friends and family
• Full print license, meaning you can print your photos anywhere you choose
My prices are the same for both weekend and weekday weddings, as exactly the same amount of my time, love and experience goes into each and every one. I only shoot 6-8 group shots so you can get back to enjoying the day, without feeling like everything is staged.
Year on year I’m blown away to receive hundreds of enquiries, so if I’m already booked for your wedding date, I can happily supply you with other photographer recommendations that I trust immensely. Just get in quick if you really want me!
If you’d like me to capture your big day, please get in contact as soon as possible!
ALLISON & LEO
I didn't even know he was there. I wanted a photographer who could take pictures of all of my guests without getting in the way. Every single photo was amazing. He was so professional even though he could have been mistaken for a guest.